One Piece Hailong 36V 10.4Ah Battery Pack
Download Full Specifications
|Standard Charge Current
|Max. Charge Current
|Protected Circuit Board (BMS)
|Continue Discharge Current
|Peak Discharge Current
|Full Charged Voltage
|42V (4.2V per Cell)
|Charge Cut-Off Voltage
|42.5V (4.25V per Cell)
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage
|25V (2.5V per Cell)
|Battery Net Weight
|Output: two pairs of wires
|Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C
|Discharging: -20°C ~ 55°C
|(Recommended to store 20 ± 5°C for long term storage)
|>1000 times (80% of initial capacity at 0.2C rate, IEC Standard)
- Do not use or leave the battery at high temperature (for example, at strong direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather). Otherwise, there are dangers of overheat, inflammation, or deterioration of the performance.
- Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is strong; otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, inflicting hazardous outcomes.
- In case the electrolyte has contact with skin or eyes, flush the electrolyte away immediately with fresh water and seek medical care.
- If the battery gives off strange odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any other way abnormal during usage, charging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
- In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise poor performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
- Never incinerate or dispose the cell in fire. These actions may cause inflammation of the cells, which is very dangerous and is prohibited.